Tuesday, July 7, 2009

3 Days to Go

People/friends are asking if I'm nervous. I don't "feel" nervous. More I'm anticipating to get everything ready and to be sitting in that plane. I think I will realize only then that I've gone. That I'm going. Flying over miles and miles and heading up to new adventures. My to-do lists are getting shorter point by point.

The Helsinki Youth Department has already said their farewells to me with warm hugs and cute souvenirs. The Activity Agreement has been signed by me and I must say that I'm quite excited about my upcoming work tasks:
  • The volunteer will be assisting the Advocacy Manager in work related to marketing, advertising, promotion, publicity, media liaison, communications and social networking.
  • She will help to develop content and design for both printed materials and internet media related to HIV prevention, support and care
  • She can also assist in designing communication materials for PT Foundation's World AIDS Day campaign held in end November 2009
  • She can also assist in PT Foundation's 21st Anniversary Charity Dinner and Show by getting involved in the costume and backdrop production and stage performances.
  • Help to organize fund raising projects eg. T-shirt creation for charity sale.
It sounds like I'll get to do everything I like to do and do it for important cause. What more could a girl possibly ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment