Friday, July 31, 2009

Birthdays

It has been a week of birthdays. 

Last Sunday we celebrated Raymond's mom's birthday with the force of the whole family: grandparents plus five siblings with their spouses and children. Plus me. We ate 10 course meal in a Chinese Restaurant. Delicious! (Even though I didn't taste the special delicacy, shark fin soup, out of ethic reasons.)
Make a wish!
My own birthday celebration started day early when Nick brought me this beautifully (self) packed present.
It contained this huge San Francisco coffee bowl: Life is Good! Perfect office accessorio P.S. The person behind the cup is the person behind the cup.
On my birthday morning - on the 30th of July - the whole apartment was decorated with cute Happy Birthday -notes.
On the evening I got my own birthday cake at the Italian restaurant where we ate delicious dinner with friends. I cut the cake half way and made a private wish. What a beautiful birthday! My first in Asia ;)
P.S. Happy birthday to all other birthday girls and boys out there! Make it a good one!

4 comments:

  1. :) <3
    näyttää ihanalta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei hyvät myöhästyneet synttärionnittelut Elli! Me vaan täällä rouvan kanssa ommellaan ihan sormet liekeissä, kohta alkaa kuvaukset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joo multa kans synttärionnitteluja!
    Kortti:

    http://www.sugarbabylove.com/kaikkee/ellinkortti.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ihanaa että oli ihanaa! I wish Life will be GOOD for you <3

    ps. tanssitin veljeäsi korjaamon we love helsinki-festaritansseissa :D

    ReplyDelete