Saturday, July 11, 2009

Living

I'm living in the 19th floor of a building that is situated in the northern side of KL. From the other side of the floor there is a this view directly to the famous Petronas Twin Towers
This charming couple is my host. Raymond is on the left and Hisham on the right.
View from my room. The pigeon shall become my pet.
The same view at night.
Fresh passport photos for the key-identification-card for the building. P.S. Kevin and Jeremy said I look like I came from the Mickey Mouse club.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog! Be sure that I'll be following your adventures in Kuala Lumpur! I wish you luck in your work and a lot of new experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing night view! The skyscraper looks like a spaceship...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ihania kuvia! Mukava kuulla seikkailuista ja arjesta ja arjen seikkailuista!

    ps. kiitos läksiäisillasta myös, ol kivaa nääs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minni Hiiri :>
    Isäntäperheesi vaikuttaa hurmaavalta! Ja maisemat eivät ole yhtään pöllömpiä :)
    <3 <3 <3 ikävä jo

    ReplyDelete